THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT FOR YOU TO PRINT – NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED.
Please see our SHOP FAQ for information on purchasing and refunds.
This printable Thankful Turkey Crown is a fun Thanksgiving craft to do with kids of varying ages. It’s also a fantastic way to teach your kids about gratitude and reflecting on thankfulness.
Children brainstorm things that they are thankful for, write them on the feathers and then stick the feathers onto the turkey.
There is a label on the front of the crown to include a caption such as “I am thankful for..” or a child’s name. You can edit the text on the label and feathers, or delete it to leave everything blank for children to write in or decorate themselves!
There are full instructions on how to make the crown included in the pdf file.
This crown is also available in black line for colouring!
SAVE WHEN YOU BUY TOGETHER:
- One PDF file of the crown in colour
- Full instructions on how to make the crown
To make the crown you will need:
- Cardstock for printers
- Glue, sticky tape or a stapler
How to edit the text:
- Click in the editable blue text boxes in the pdf.
- Change or delete the text.
- The blue box background will not appear when printing.
- Please note that the font used does not support all languages.
MORE IN STORE:
SUBSCRIBE to our free newsletter for discounts and updates on new resources!
Please read our FAQ for full info about how you can use our materials.