THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT FOR YOU TO PRINT – NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED.
Please see our SHOP FAQ for information on purchasing and refunds.
This printable crown makes a fun Thankful Turkey craft for kids to colour, cut and decorate. It’s also great for encouraging little ones to think about gratitude and things to be thankful for.
Children brainstorm things that they are thankful for, write them on the feathers and then stick the feathers onto the turkey.
There is a label on the front of the crown to include a caption such as “I am thankful for..” or a child’s name. You can edit the text on the label and feathers, or delete it to leave everything blank for children to write in or decorate themselves!
There are full instructions on how to make the crown in the pdf file.
This crown is also available in colour, to just cut and assemble!
SAVE WHEN YOU BUY TOGETHER:
- One PDF file of the crown in black line, for colouring
- Full instructions on how to make the crown
To make the crown you will need:
- Cardstock for printers
- Crayons, pens, pencils or paints
- Glue, sticky tape or a stapler
How to edit the text:
- Click in the editable blue text boxes in the pdf.
- Change or delete the text.
- The blue box background will not appear when printing.
- Please note that the font used does not support all languages.
MORE IN STORE:
SUBSCRIBE to our free newsletter for discounts and updates on new resources!
Please read our FAQ for full info about how you can use our materials.