This Tea and Picnic Food accordion book comes in two versions; UK English and US English.
- The UK English version includes the words apple, sandwich, banana, cake, juice and crisps.
- The US English version includes the words apple, sandwich, banana, cake, juice and chips.
Our accordion books are an easy activity you can do with kids to practice vocabulary, matching, reading and/or writing. There are two levels of difficulty for you to choose.
How to make the accordion book:
1. Choose the difficulty level appropriate for your child.
- Easier version: print one copy of page 3 and page 4 for each child.
- Harder version: print one copy of page 2 and page 4 for each child.
2. Cut along the lines indicated (page 2 or 3). Fold along the centre line and glue to hold in place.
3. Colour and cut the picture boxes (page 4). Paste above the correct word on the accordion book.
Fold along the lines like a concertina to make the accordion book!