This spooky ghost craft is really easy to construct and is extra fun for kids to make because it uses the outline of their own little arms and hands! Hang it up as a great Halloween decoration or let them run around and make it fly!
- White card (2 sheets)
- White crepe paper
- Large googly eyes
- Yarn or string
- Scissors and glue
- Sticky tape or stapler
- Black pen, pencil or crayon
How to make the Spooky Ghost Craft:
1. Print the ghost template onto a sheet of white card and cut out (download link at end of post). Turn over and draw two big circles for the eyes and a smaller one for the mouth. Colour them black, then stick on some googly eyes.
2.Trace your child’s hands and part of their arms onto the other sheet of card. Have them spread out their fingers for better ghostly effect and easier cutting! Cut out both hand/arm outlines (little ones may need help with this) and glue them to the back of the ghost.
3. Cut some strips of white crepe paper any length you desire (mine are about 20cm long). Stick them to the back of the ghost along the bottom of the arms and body. Cut a length of yarn or string and stick or staple it to the back of the ghost.
4. Your spooky ghost is ready for Halloween!
If you have a problem with your download, please read our FAQ. If the problem continues, contact us at [email protected] so we can fix it!
More HALLOWEEN related resources:
From our store:
- Draw a Witch – Halloween guided drawing video!
- Halloween Joke for kids!
SUBSCRIBE to our free newsletter for discounts and updates on new resources!
This is a free printable, but please read our FAQ for full info about how you can use our materials.
Leave a Reply