Here are some simple FREE word puzzles you can use to practise school objects vocabulary with your kids. There are two kinds of puzzle – word search and word match. I’ve also included two levels of difficulty for each puzzle, so you can choose according to your teaching needs!
We’ve got more resources for practising school objects vocabulary that combine perfectly with this printable. See the end of the post for more!
How to use the School Objects Word Puzzles Printable:
- Choose the level of difficulty appropriate for your child.
- Difficulty Level 1: Puzzles on pages 2 – 3 are appropriate for preschool to younger kindergarten. They include six words to practise and larger print. The word search includes only horizontal words. For the word match, children must fill in the first letter of the word then draw a line to the correct object.
- Difficulty Level 2: Puzzles on pages 3 – 4 are a little more difficult; appropriate for older kindergarten to first grade. They include eight words to practise and smaller more “grown-up” print. The word search includes both horizontal and vertical words to find. For the word match, children must fill in a number of missing letter for each word, then draw a line to the correct object.
- When they have finished the puzzles, kids can colour the objects.
- Print on normal printer paper and photocopy, or laminate if you want re-usable puzzles!
More SCHOOL OBJECTS related resources:
SUBSCRIBE to our free newsletter for updates on all our new resources!
This is a free printable, but please read our FAQ for full info about how you can use our materials.