THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT FOR YOU TO PRINT – NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED.
Please see our SHOP FAQ for information on purchasing and refunds.
Your dino-obsessed little ones will love to stomp and roar with these awesome printable DINOSAUR masks!
- Teaching dinosaur and prehistoric units
- Role plays, dressing-up and drama
- Dinosaur themed parties
- Carnival activities
This pack includes TEN fearsome dinosaur masks in colour, to print: Allosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Iguanodon, Pteranodon, Stegosaurus, Stygimoloch, Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops, and Velociraptor.
**The colours and exact details of the dinosaurs are purely speculative and inspired by interpretations from different sources, such as various Natural History Museums.**
The masks have simplified shapes to make cutting out easier and guides to show where to attach the elastic. They also leave children’s noses uncovered, so they are much more comfortable to wear than other designs on the internet!
To save paper there are two masks per page, except for the Pteranodon and Triceratops which are larger than the other masks and only fit one per page.
For best results we recommend printing them on photo paper.
These masks are also available in black line for colouring!
PLEASE SEE OUR RETURNS POLICY BEFORE PURCHASING.
SAVE WHEN YOU BUY TOGETHER:
This pack includes:
- One PDF file with two designs per page – if you want to print a mix of different dinosaurs
- One PDF file with a single design per page – if you want to print specific dinosaurs
- Tips Sheet with advice on printing and making the masks
To make the masks you need:
- Photo paper or cardstock for printers
- Cutter or craft knife
- Thick elastic
- Stapler, or a way of making holes (hole punch, screwdriver or sharp scissors)
MORE IN STORE:
SUBSCRIBE to our free newsletter for discounts and updates on new resources!
Please read our FAQ for full info about how you can use our materials.