THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT FOR YOU TO PRINT – NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED.
Please see our SHOP FAQ for information on purchasing and refunds.
These awesome printable DINOSAUR masks to colour and decorate are perfect for the dino-crazy kids in your life!
- Teaching dinosaur and prehistory units
- Arts and Crafts time
- Role plays, dressing-up and drama
- Carnival activities
- Dinosaur themed party “craftivity”
This pack includes TEN dinosaur masks in black line, to print: Allosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Iguanodon, Pteranodon, Stegosaurus, Stygimoloch, Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops, and Velociraptor.
**The exact details of the dinosaurs are purely speculative and inspired by interpretations from different sources, such as various Natural History Museums.**
The masks have simplified shapes to make cutting out easier and guides to show where to attach the elastic. They also leave children’s noses uncovered, so they are much more comfortable to wear than other designs on the internet!
To save paper there are two masks per page, except for the Pteranodon and Triceratops which are larger than the other masks and only fit one per page.
These masks are also available in colour!
PLEASE SEE OUR RETURNS POLICY BEFORE PURCHASING.
SAVE WHEN YOU BUY TOGETHER:
This pack includes:
- One PDF file with two designs per page – if you want to print a mix of different dinosaurs
- One PDF file with a single design per page – if you want to print specific dinosaurs
- Tips Sheet with advice on printing and making the masks
To make the masks you need:
- Cardstock for printers
- Cutter or craft knife
- Thick elastic
- Stapler, or a way of making holes (hole punch, screwdriver or sharp scissors)
MORE IN STORE:
SUBSCRIBE to our free newsletter for discounts and updates on new resources!
Please read our FAQ for full info about how you can use our materials.