THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT FOR YOU TO PRINT – NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED
Your young learners can practise toys vocabulary and writing skills with this easy to construct, lift-the-flap matching book!
Children cut out and match the wrapped presents with the correct toys, then stick them on top to make the page flaps. They also get some writing practise by completing the sentences with the names of each toy or tracing the words. You decide which version to use!
This product is also available in Spanish.
WORD LIST: ball, book, car, crayon, dinosaur, doll, robot, scooter, teddy, train
Your Download Includes:
- Book cover and optional end page (U.S. and U.K English versions included)
- 10 book pages in 2 levels of difficulty: words to trace, or sentences to complete
- Cut and paste flaps
- Assembly instructions
- Helps develop handwriting skills
- Encourages observational and matching skills
- Helps develop fine motor skills
To make the book you need:
- A printer
- Paper or thin cardstock for printers
- Scissors & glue
- A stapler
MORE IN STORE:
SUBSCRIBE to our free newsletter for updates on all our new resources!
Please read our FAQ for full info about how you can use our materials.