Have a pizza party with this yummy matching and memory game! Try to find all the ingredients for your pizza. The first one to do so becomes the Pizza Chef, who then serves up pizza to all the other players!
This simple, printable game is easily portable and space-saving, and can also be used as a dramatic play prop. It's ideal for 2 - 4 players and suitable for 3 - 7 year olds.
Also available in Spanish!
- Plain pizza base
- 4 different menu cards with words and pictures
- 24 toppings cards (toppings include bacon, broccoli, cheese, egg, green pepper, ham, mushroom, olives, onion, pineapple, salami, spinach, sweetcorn, tomato)
- Chef's Pizza slices
- Full instructions on how to make and play
- Encourages observational and matching skills
- Develops visual memory skills
- Encourages sharing
- A printer
- Photo paper or cardstock for printers
- A way to laminate game pieces (not essential but highly recommended)