Your child can make their very own pirate’s treasure map and bury the treasure on the island with this fun printable! Ha-harr!
For more pirate fun watch our song video Five Pirate Monkeys, or our Tea Time Tickles Pirate joke below!
How to use the Pirate Treasure Map printable:
- This printable includes a blank map and eight different pieces to cut out and place on it. The “X marks the spot” piece can be used as a flap to cover the treasure! Kids will love lifting the flap to discover the hidden treasure!
- You can laminate the map and use it as many times as you like; use blu-tack or blobs of play dough on the backs of the pieces to stick them to the map.
- There is also a black and white version if you want to let your child colour, cut and stick everything in place.
- You could even roll it up and tie a ribbon around it to make it more like a real pirate’s secret treasure map! Ha Harrr!
If you have a problem with your download, please read our FAQ. If the problem continues, contact us at [email protected] so we can fix it!
More PIRATES related resources:
From our store:
- Five Pirate Monkeys song (version of five little monkeys):
- A fun pirate joke!
SUBSCRIBE to our free newsletter for discounts and updates on new resources!
This is a free printable, but please read our FAQ for full info about how you can use our materials.
Leave a Reply