THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT FOR YOU TO PRINT – NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED.
Please see our SHOP FAQ for information on purchasing and refunds.
Teach basic numbers with this pack of editable RAINBOW NUMBERS FLASHCARDS 0-30.
This pack includes a style of digits that is more similar to how kids are taught to write them (a straight line for number one and the “q” style nine).
The numbers have a fuzzy felt effect designed to appeal to little ones. The colours of the cards can also help kids make matches between particular numbers (for example, all the multiples of 10 are red). Displayed in sequence, the numbers form a rainbow of colours, so they’ll look lovely on your walls too!
PLEASE READ OUR RETURNS POLICY BEFORE PURCHASING.
This pack includes:
- 1 SET OF NUMERAL-WORD CARDS
- 1 SET OF NUMERAL-ONLY CARDS
- 2 SETS OF WORD-ONLY CARDS: one set with frames, one set without frames
SAVE WHEN YOU BUY TOGETHER:
Our flashcards are designed with young kids in mind:
- high quality graphics that are appealing to little ones
- a simple, classic font
- rounded corners
We’ve also designed them with educators in mind:
The flashcards are full page, so you can choose to print them at multiple sizes to suit your needs:
- 1 per sheet (XL) – ideal for use with large classes or as wall decorations.
- 2 per sheet (L) – great for home or classroom use, flashcard games or wall displays.
- 4 per sheet (S) – handy and portable, ideal for your literacy centres, playing games, or to use with small groups.
- 8 per sheet (XS) – mini flashcards that are great if you don’t have much table space, or even if you’re out and about with your little one!
You get full instructions on how to print the cards at whichever size you prefer!
The pack includes different kinds of cards that you can use in lots of ways:
- Picture-word cards – show both numerals and words. Perfect for teaching vocabulary and helping with reading skills.
- Picture cards – show only numerals without captions. Great for revising vocabulary and playing guessing or matching games.
- Word cards – show only the words, without numerals. The framed word cards are designed for you to use in games such as pairs, to practice reading and matching skills. The frameless word cards are recommended for making double-sided flashcards.
These flashcards are editable PDFs, so you can change the captions if you prefer an alternative word. You can also change the captions to a different language!
The font used is called Poppins, and it supports Baltic, Basic Latin, Catalan, Central European, Euro, Romanian, Turkish and Western European languages. However, please note that it does not support Arabic, Cyrillic, or Chinese, Japanese, and Korean (CJK) characters.
For a full list of the languages this font supports, see here.
Be aware that if the words you enter are very long, the text size will be reduced. This may be problematic for languages such as German, Finnish or Turkish, which tend to have a lot of long words.
MORE IN STORE:
SUBSCRIBE to our free newsletter for discounts and updates on new resources!
Please read our FAQ for full info about how you can use our materials.