THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT FOR YOU TO PRINT – NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED.
Please see our SHOP FAQ for information on purchasing and refunds.
This Lucky Leprechaun Hat is a fun St. Patrick’s Day craft to do with kids of varying ages. It’s also a fantastic way to get them thinking of things to feel lucky about!
THERE ARE 2 VERSIONS INCLUDED:
- VERSION 1: “I am lucky to have…” – Children brainstorm things that they feel lucky to have, write them on the ribbons and then stick the ribbons and clover rosette onto the hat.
- VERSION 2: personalize the hat by adding a child’s name to the hat’s buckle, then decorate the hat with the clover rosette and Irish flag ribbons.
You can edit the text on the buckle and ribbons, or delete it to leave everything blank for children to write in or decorate themselves!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FONT USED DOES NOT SUPPORT ALL LANGUAGES.
SAVE WHEN YOU BUY TOGETHER:
One PDF file including:
- Full instructions on how to make the craft
- Lucky Leprechaun Hat in colour (2 versions, both editable)
- Editable ribbons
- Decorative ribbons
- Clover rosettes
To make the hat you will need:
- Photo paper or cardstock for printers
- Glue, sticky tape or a stapler
How to edit the text:
- Click in the editable blue text boxes in the pdf.
- Change or delete the text.
- The blue box background will not appear when printing.
- Please note that the font used does not support all languages.
MORE IN STORE:
SUBSCRIBE to our free newsletter for discounts and updates on new resources!
Please read our FAQ for full info about how you can use our materials.