This simple leaf rubbing garland is a perfect autumn or fall craft! It’s easy for little ones to make and looks lovely hanging in a child’s bedroom!
- Assorted leaves (choose fairly big ones)
- Coloured paper
- Yarn or string
- Hole punch
How to make the Leaf Garland Fall Craft:
1. Cut some sheets of coloured paper in half. Place a leaf under a piece of paper and rub over with a crayon. Draw an outline around the leaf and cut out.
2. Add spots of glitter. Make more leaves in the same way.
3. Use a hole punch to make two holes near the top of each leaf. Cut a length of yarn or string and thread through the holes.
4. Hang up your lovely leaf rubbing garland!
More AUTUMN / FALL related resources:
SUBSCRIBE to our free newsletter for updates on all our new resources!
Please read our FAQ for full info about how you can use our materials.