THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT FOR YOU TO PRINT – NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED.
Please see our SHOP FAQ for information on purchasing and refunds.
A fun way for little ones to practice early maths skills and numbers 0 – 12! There are so many ways to use these lovely ladybirds (ladybugs!) in a preschool, kindergarten or ESL classroom. Play simple matching games with them, add them to a sensory bin, use them with manipulatives, as play dough mats, clip cards or even as wall displays. Great for spring and bug themes, or just to brighten up your maths centre!
There are 10 fun ideas for games and activities included in the pack, to get you started. The cards are very versatile and there are really endless ways to use them! You can also use the blank, EDITABLE TEMPLATES to create your own cards with your choice of numbers, words, additions and subtractions!
On top of all the other goodies, the pack also includes 18 worksheets in both colour and black & white. You can photocopy for single use, or laminate them to create re-useable worksheets for use with a dry erase marker. Worksheets include sets to practice counting from 0 – 12, addition, and subtraction. There are two editable worksheets!
Also available in Spanish.
PLEASE SEE OUR RETURNS POLICY BEFORE PURCHASING.
This Print & Play Game Includes:
- 3 sets of Ladybird Counting Cards (numbers and number words, spots to count – 2 levels of difficulty)
- Ladybird Number Line to help with additions and subtractions.
- Addition and Subtraction Cards – 72 basic additions and subtractions in leaf shapes.
- Blank, editable templates of ladybirds and leaves for you to create your own cards!
- Ladybird and Flower Clip Cards
- 18 Ladybird themed worksheets in colour and black & white for more practice at counting, addition and subtraction. Includes 2 editable worksheet templates.
- Games & Activity Ideas – 10 fun ways to use the cards!
Some Educational Benefits:
- Teach and reinforce counting from 0 – 12
- Identifying numbers and number words 0 – 12
- Learning how to use a number line
- Basic addition and subtraction
To make the game you need:
- Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader to edit the editable files
- Photo paper or cardstock for printers
- Optional: Manipulatives such as play dough, buttons, pompoms, and clothes pins
- A way to laminate game pieces (not essential but recommended)