Everyone's a winner with this super fun, non-competitive game to practise colours and shapes vocabulary! Spin the spinner, match the fish and collect them in your net. But, wait! You might have to feed a fish to the Hungry Penguin! Count up your fish at the end to see who's a Penguin Carer and who's a Fantastic Fisherman! Suitable for 3 - 6 year olds.
This printable game packs up flat, so it's easily portable and space-saving! It's ideal for 2 - 4 players, but you can simply print more nets and fish if you have more players.
- 1 cute stand-up penguin
- Fishing nets in 4 different colours
- 2 spinners (shape spinner and a colour spinner) for two ways to play
- 25 fish - in 5 colours and with 5 different shaped fins
- Prize rosettes - Penguin Carer or Fantastic Fisherman
- Full instructions on how to print and play
- Practises colours and shapes vocabulary
- Encourages observational and matching skills
- Develops hand eye coordination
- Encourages a sense of caring
- A printer
- Photo paper or cardstock for printers
- A split pin
- Paper clip
- Cutter or craft knife & ruler
- Optional: A toy magnetic fishing rod (instructions included) and paper clips for the fish.
- Recommended: a way to laminate printed pieces