THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT FOR YOU TO PRINT – NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED
These fun FRUIT DOMINOES are a great way to practise some counting, number recognition, early literacy and fruits vocabulary with your young students! There are 3 different levels of difficulty, so you can choose which version to play according to the age and level of your kids!
- In the easiest level, children match pictures only.
- In the medium level, they match the written numbers with the pictures.
- In the hardest level they must match the pictures with the written words.
The game is suitable for 3 – 7 year olds, ideal for 2 – 4 players, and has been tried and tested with my own students. The tips sheet gives you full instructions on how to play the Fruit Dominoes game, with ideas for how best to play it with each different level of difficulty and age-group. The illustrations are all completely original and designed specially to appeal to little ones!
PLEASE SEE OUR RETURNS POLICY BEFORE PURCHASING.
- 1 SET OF PICTURE ONLY DOMINOES – Level 1: Visual Discrimination (easiest)
- 1 SET OF PICTURE AND NUMBER DOMINOES – Level 2: Counting & number recognition (medium)
- 1 SET OF PICTURE AND WORD DOMINOES – Level 3: Reading (hardest)
- FULL INSTRUCTIONS – with advice on printing, making and playing the dominoes
- Counting and identifying numbers 1-6
- Encourages visual discrimination and matching skills
- Encourages early literacy skills
To make & play the game you need:
- A printer
- Sturdy photo paper
- A ruler & craft knife
- A way to laminate the domino tiles (not essential but highly recommended)
- Little kids!
MORE IN STORE:
SUBSCRIBE to our free newsletter for updates on all our new resources!
Please read our FAQ for full info about how you can use our materials.