Get little ones exploring emotions and feelings words with this fun emoji bingo game! Kids spin the spinner or roll the dice and cross off the faces on their bingo card using play dough or a dry-erase marker. First one to complete a line shouts “BINGO!”
After playing, kids can make their very own DIY spinners and dice with the PRINTABLE CRAFTIVITY TEMPLATES! The game is suitable for 3 - 7 year olds.
Choose from PRINT & GO files or an EDITABLE powerpoint file - so you can change the text, the font, or even the language of the game if you wish!
This game is also available in Spanish.
PLEASE SEE OUR RETURNS POLICY BEFORE PURCHASING.
- BINGO CARDS in colour, with six different emotions: angry, calm, happy, sad, scared and silly.
- FEELINGS DICE in colour - versions with & without words.
- FEELINGS SPINNER: large spinner in colour you can make using a split-pin and paper clip, a fidget spinner, or a pencil and paper clip.
- KIDS DIY CRAFTIVITY TEMPLATES: dice, spinners and bingo cards in black line for kids to colour, make, and play their very own game!
- EDITABLE POWERPOINT FILE: if you want to edit the text on the game pieces
- FULL INSTRUCTIONS on how to assemble and play
- Develops language and vocabulary for identifying emotions and feelings
- Develops fine motor skills
- Encourages turn-taking
- Microsoft Powerpoint if you want to edit the game
- Photo paper or cardstock for printers
- Play dough or dry erase markers to mark the Bingo Cards
- Split pins and paper clips (or a fidget spinner) to make the spinner.
- Glue or double-sided sticky tape to make the dice
- A way to laminate game pieces (not essential but highly recommended)
You or the children can decide how many lines a player must complete to win the game. For a quick game, have players complete 1 or 2 lines to win. For a long game, they must complete the whole card. My kids loved this game so much they insisted on completing the whole card!
You can see a video of the game in action here in our Teachers Pay Teachers Store.
If you are using this game to teach English as a Second Language, maximize speaking practice by encouraging kids to say “I feel happy, sad, etc” every time they spin or throw an emotion.
Choose to play with a spinner or a dice! There are two versions of the dice - with or without words. You can edit the dice text if you wish.
Includes colourful bingo cards. Laminate to re-use them, and kids can mark on them with play dough or dry-erase markers.
After playing, do a fun craftivity! Includes photocopiable black line templates of spinners, dice and bingo cards so kids can colour, cut and make their very own game! You can choose from versions with or without words, and edit the text if you wish.