Use these fun Easter Egg Matching Cards to practice colours vocabulary, counting from 0 to 12 and size recognition with your little ones! Perfect for a preschool, kindergarten or ESL classroom, there are many activities you can do with them; play simple games, set up egg hunts, add them to a sensory bin, use them as clip cards, or just make a lovely Easter or Spring wall display!
The cards are colour coded to help young children match them up and include different difficulty levels, so you can choose according to the age and developmental level of your kids.
There are lots of sets of cards that you can combine however you wish! I've also included both US and UK English spelling versions.
This product is also available in Spanish.
You may also like our Easter Egg Match: Beginning Letter Sounds pack!
PLEASE SEE OUR RETURNS POLICY BEFORE PURCHASING.
- COLOURS CARDS: colours include red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, brown, black, white, grey, gold and silver. Two sets to choose:
- Bunny Colour Cards - pictures only
- Flower Colour Cards - pictures and words (U.S. & U.K. English spellings)
- Chick Counting Cards - chicks arranged in random patterns
- Flower Counting Cards - flowers arranged in rows of 5 units
- Number Cards
- Number-Word Cards
- Eggs in 3 sizes - small, medium and large
- Printable Basket Sorting Mats with EDITABLE labels
- Games & Activity Ideas
- Identify colours and colour words
- Identify numbers and number words 0 - 12
- Learn and practise counting from 0 - 12
- Recognize and compare sizes
- Adbode Reader or Foxit Reader to edit the editable files
- Photo paper or cardstock for printers
- A way to laminate the cards (not essential but recommended)
- Optional: Manipulatives such as play dough and clothes pins