THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT FOR YOU TO PRINT – NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED
A fun way for little ones to practice phonics and letter recognition skills!
There are many ways to use these Easter Eggs in a preschool, kindergarten or ESL classroom. Play simple games with them, set up egg hunts, add them to a sensory bin, use them as clip cards, play dough mats, or just make a lovely Easter or Spring wall display!
The cards are colour coded to help young children match them up and include different difficulty levels, so you can choose according to the age and developmental level of your kids.
There are four sets of cards that you can combine however you wish! Plus, I’ve included versions in both US and UK English.
You may also like our Easter Egg Match: Colours, Numbers & Sizes pack!
This product is also available in Spanish.
PLEASE SEE OUR RETURNS POLICY BEFORE PURCHASING.
This pack includes:
- Picture Cards
- Picture-Word Cards
- Upper Case Letter Cards
- Lower-Case Letter Cards
- Printable Basket Sorting Mats with EDITABLE text labels
- Games & Activity Ideas
- Versions in U.S. and U.K. English
- Identify beginning letter sounds of different words
- Relate letter sounds to written letters
- Learn the letters of the alphabet
- Identify upper-case and lower-case letters
- Teach and reinforce written and spoken vocabulary
To make the cards you need:
- Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader to edit the editable files
- Photo paper or cardstock for printers
- A way to laminate game pieces (not essential but recommended)
- Optional: Manipulatives such as play dough and clothes pins
MORE IN STORE:
SUBSCRIBE to our free newsletter for updates on all our new resources!
Please read our FAQ for full info about how you can use our materials.