Get your little ones in the festive spirit with this simple, fun matching game! Great for practicing toys vocabulary as well as observation and reading skills. You can also use it to encourage giving and sharing!
It can be played in different ways (full instructions included), but the basic game is that children take turns to turn over a present card and see if it matches the silhouette or word in their stocking. The game includes boards for up to 8 players and two levels of difficulty - you decide which to use based on your children's age and level. The easier version has silhouettes, and the harder version has words. You can make the stockings so that one side has words and the other side has pictures!
With large, colourful boards and beautiful toys illustrations this is a fun, festive game that's sure to be a hit with your little ones!
Also available in Spanish.
PLEASE SEE OUR RETURNS POLICY BEFORE PURCHASING.
- 8 stocking game boards: 2 sets to choose - Set A & Set B. Both sets include two levels of difficulty (picture silhouettes or words)
- 12 toys cards (two background colours to choose from); ball, book, car, crayons, dinosaur, doll, drum, puzzle, robot, scooter, teddy, train
- Card backs (optional)
- Full instructions on how to print and play
- Encourages observational and matching skills
- Develops visual memory skills
- Fosters a sense of sharing
- A printer
- Photo paper or cardstock for printers
- A way to laminate game pieces (not essential but highly recommended)