THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT FOR YOU TO PRINT – NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED.
Please see our SHOP FAQ for information on purchasing and refunds.
Designed for young children, there are so many different Christmas games you can play with these super-cute boards and editable cards!
- Tic-Tac-Toe (Noughts & Crosses)
- Pairs (Concentration)
- Scavenger Hunt
- During class circle-time
- As a fun Christmas themed time-filler activity
- To teach Christmas vocabulary
- With young ESL students
- For speech therapy
There are 18 Christmas words included:
bell, bauble, card, elf, hat, lights, present, reindeer, sack, Santa, sleigh, snowflake, snowman, star, stocking, toys, tree, wreath
- 12 SIX-SQUARE BOARDS (half page): for Level 1 Bingo & Scavenger Hunts
- 12 NINE-SQUARE BOARDS (full page): for Level 2 Bingo, Tic-Tac-Toe & Scavenger Hunts
- 18 EDITABLE PICTURE & WORD CARDS: for Bingo, Pairs, Scavenger Hunts, Charades and Pictionary
- 12 TIC-TAC-TOE MARKERS to print
- COLOUR VERSION: To laminate and use indefinitely
- BLACK LINE VERSION: For one-time use & colouring
To make the game you will need:
- Photo paper or cardstock for printers
- A way to laminate (optional, but recommended)
CHRISTMAS GAMES MULTI-PACK:
The boards are specially designed for young, wiggly children to play as they contain fewer squares to complete than the traditional adult version of the game!
There are two sets of Bingo Boards you can use, depending on the age and level of your kids:
- LEVEL 1: Boards contain 6 squares and include a total of 12 words. Boards are half page size.
- LEVEL 2: Boards contain 9 squares and include a total of 18 words. Boards are full page size.
TIC-TAC-TOE (Noughts & Crosses)
The 9-square boards are designed for playing Tic-Tac-Toe.
The boards are full page, so you can choose to print them at different sizes:
There are different ways you can play this special Christmas version of Tic-Tac-Toe:
- Before placing a marker, students must first say what is on the square they have chosen (ideal for teaching ESL and speech therapy)
- A team “spelling version”: kids must spell the word correctly before placing a marker
- Silly Sentences: kids must make a silly sentence using the word on a square before placing their marker!
- Charades version: kids mime the word before placing their marker.
- Traditional Tic-Tac-Toe game with a Christmas theme
There are two kinds of boards you can use in your Scavenger Hunt, depending on the age and level of your kids:
- LEVEL 1: Each board contains 6 items.
- LEVEL 2: Each board contains 9 items.
You can print multiple copies of the same board so that children are all looking for the same items, or give them different boards so they are looking for different items.
PAIRS, CHARADES & PICTIONARY:
There are 3 kinds of cards you can use, depending on the age and level of your kids:
- Picture-only cards
- Picture-word cards
- Word-only cards
The cards are EDITABLE. However, please note that the font does not support all languages.
MORE IN STORE:
SUBSCRIBE to our free newsletter for discounts and updates on new resources!
Please read our FAQ for full info about how you can use our materials.