There are two levels of difficulty for you to choose.
Appropriate for preschool children (age 3 - 4) who can't yet read or write or are just starting to learn. It includes silhouettes of the pictures to match and words to trace.
Appropriate for kindergarten or first grade children (age 5 - 6) who are more proficient at reading. It includes words only which children must read and match to the pictures.
How to make the BUGS MINI BOOK:
1. Download the BUGS Mini Book (see download box below). You can download the mini book with US spelling or UK spelling.
Choose the difficulty level appropriate for your child.
- Easier version (pre-K): print one copy of page 2 and page 3 for each child.
- Harder version (K - 1): print one copy of page 2 and page 4 for each child.
2. Cut along the lines indicated (pages 3 - 4). Fold along the centre line and glue to hold in place.
3. Colour and cut the picture boxes (page 2). Paste above the correct word on the accordion book.
Fold along the lines like a concertina to make the accordion book!