Your little ones can learn about where different animals live with this animal sorting game! Pick a habitat and corresponding animal checklist and try to find all the animals that live there!
This simple game is easily portable and space-saving; ideal for 2 - 4 players and suitable for 3 - 7 year olds. It can also be used as a science center prop or as a simple sorting mat activity.
The animal checklists are FULLY EDITABLE, so you can customize the words as you wish, depending on the vocabulary you are teaching (e.g. turtle instead of tortoise).
The colourful boards and pieces also double as a kind of puzzle, so children must try and put the animals in the correct places on the boards as they find them.
Includes files in both A4 and letter size paper. The game is also available in Spanish!
PLEASE SEE OUR RETURNS POLICY BEFORE PURCHASING.
- 4 habitat boards: Sea, Jungle, Farm and Home
- 4 EDITABLE animal checklists with words and pictures.
- 24 animal cards (cat, cow, crocodile, dog, dolphin, duck, elephant, goldfish, hamster, horse, jellyfish, monkey, parrot, pig, rabbit, ray, tiger, tortoise, sea star, sheep, shark, snake, tortoise and whale)
- Full instructions on how to print and play
- Encourages observational and matching skills
- Develops visual memory skills
- Develops knowledge and understanding of the natural world
- Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader if you want to edit the game
- A printer
- Photo paper or cardstock for printers
- Recommended: a way to laminate printed pieces