THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT FOR YOU TO PRINT – NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED.
Please see our SHOP FAQ for information on purchasing and refunds.
Your little ones can learn about where different animals live with this animal sorting game! Pick a habitat and corresponding animal checklist and try to find all the animals that live there!
This simple game is easily portable and space-saving; ideal for 2 – 4 players and suitable for 3 – 7 year olds. It can also be used as a science center prop or as a simple sorting mat activity.
The animal checklists are FULLY EDITABLE, so you can customize the words as you wish, depending on the vocabulary you are teaching (e.g. turtle instead of tortoise).
The colourful boards and pieces also double as a kind of puzzle, so children must try and put the animals in the correct places on the boards as they find them.
Includes files in both A4 and letter size paper. The game is also available in Spanish!
PLEASE SEE OUR RETURNS POLICY BEFORE PURCHASING.
This Print & Play Game Includes:
- 4 habitat boards: Sea, Jungle, Farm and Home
- 4 EDITABLE animal checklists with words and pictures.
- 24 animal cards (cat, cow, crocodile, dog, dolphin, duck, elephant, goldfish, hamster, horse, jellyfish, monkey, parrot, pig, rabbit, ray, tiger, tortoise, sea star, sheep, shark, snake, tortoise and whale)
- Full instructions on how to print and play
Some Educational Benefits:
- Encourages observational and matching skills
- Develops visual memory skills
- Develops knowledge and understanding of the natural world
To make the game you need
- Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader if you want to edit the game
- A printer
- Photo paper or cardstock for printers
- Recommended: a way to laminate printed pieces
The Animal Sorting Game is a lot of fun. I have been teaching about different animal habitats and this fits perfectly. I have also begun using this as a story telling backdrop for my students. They are creating stories to tell to the class. It’s been a very fun project and a super useful tool!
Thanks very much,